Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stackk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Kids playing adults
    I'm looking for a movie with kids playing adults I think its from the 80s . Words would pop up on the screen for fighting sounds like the old batman show . I think a black kid was playing a detective and there was a white kid playing a terminator type role I don't really remember the story . Sound familiar ?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Nov 8, 2008, 03:41 PM
    This is only a suggestion that it could be this one, since it's the only one
    I can think of where all the actors were kids dressed up like adults:
    They were playing mobsters, and Jodie Foster was one of the kids.

"Bugsy Malone, 1976"

Here the link: Show Information: Bugsy Malone: Music Theatre International - MTI - Musical Theatre Broadway Shows Available for Licensing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teens on adults [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I go to this for after school and I'm 12. So there are teens sitting down on and I'm sitting down behind them. Then my mother comes to put me up to go home. And the lady that runs the place asks my mom a question. They start talk then my mom has to pay for something. As my mom walks by them...

80's kid show.kids playing video games. [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember the name of the late 70's/early 80's kid show where kids would compete against each other playing video games... I think it was on Saturday mornings.

Adults and abuse [ 1 Answers ]

I just want some opinions on this one: I have noticed in reading a lot of these posts that many people claim verbal/mental/emotional abuse exists in their relationships and marriages. Do you think: A) People have always been this bad to one another, we just have a name for it now B) ...

View more questions Search