Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chazandee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2003, 12:41 PM
    Uneven grass
    My yard has ruts in it because of the sprinkler system I had istalled pryor to having my sod laid. Is there a way to fix this problem? :-[
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2003, 06:03 PM
    Re: uneven grass
    Rolling it might help. How recently was the sod laid? If it will still pull up, you could pull it up and fill the low spot underneath it. Otherwise, it would mean filling and seeding. Likely the new grass would show leaving lines all over the yard. Sounds like another good argument for doing things right in the first place. Any filled area needs to soaked well before final grade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven beard growth [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22 and am trying to grow a beard. I've got sideburns and the hair on my chin and 'tache grows quite well. However on the side of my face its not quite the same. Along the bottom of my face on the sides, hair grows, and there is a sort of thin patch going from roughly my sideburns to...

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

Uneven basement floor [ 2 Answers ]

In our newer home, the basement was poured very unevenly. It cannot simply be filled as the uneveness is throughout a large area. (Imagine rolling hills!). What are the options for addressing this problem and what kind of costs are likely to be associated with each (e.g. hundreds or thousands of...

Uneven flange below floor [ 2 Answers ]

When I am facing the wall with the fresh water supply line - here is the situation in the house I just moved into. The back tip of the toilet flange is level with the floor and the other half is about 1 and 1/2 inches below the floor level. The flange is 3inch PVC. One side of the flange is...

Closet flange on uneven slab [ 3 Answers ]

The cement within a ring of about 3 or 4 inches around the soil pipe is uneven. There is a slight grade up toward the pipe. The grade is about quarter to a half inch. Do I need to grind this down a little or do I try to float some leveling cement around the pipe to get a better area to put the...

View more questions Search