Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 16, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    Yep, I'm psychic! :D

Wrong board there Rick, Psychics are next door down the hall.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jun 16, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Nothing there that says space exploration is a sin and no one else in this has offered up any other arguments that say it's a sin so I guess it's case closed.
    If you have nothing to add why not simply choose to remain aloof.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2006, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    If you have nothing to add why not simply choose to remain aloof.
    You're a little testy today. Ease up my friend, life isn't always about conflict.
    I was right on the topic - there were absolutely no responses that believed the premise to be true.
    -

Jun 16, 2006, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    Right. It's either case closed - or about to head off on a tangent :o

Yep, I'm psychic! :D

What you seem to fail to see is the concerted effort by certain ones to get it closed. Why not just delete their irrelevant disruptuive commentary and let the thread reach its full potential?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2006, 10:16 AM
    You're a little testy today. Ease up my friend, life isn't always about conflict.
    I was right on the topic - there were absolutely no responses that believed the premise to be true.
    I agree
    I agree and
    I couldn't agree more ;)

What you seem to fail to see is the concerted effort by certain ones to get it closed. Why not just delete their irrelevant disruptuive commentary and let the thread reach its full potential?

Let the majority win! :rolleyes: :cool:
    -

Jun 16, 2006, 10:18 AM
    There is no premise.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Debates and chat are welcome in the Member Discussions and Active Members (for members with 200+ posts) Boards.
    nikki_22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 10

Sep 15, 2007, 02:44 PM
    I'd like to hear opinions on this.
    Thanx for the feedback.
    The Bible says "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the skies declare his handiwork". Space ex. Is not a sin. We are just finding out more about God's universe. An interesting theory about the ethics of space exploration can be found in C.S. Lewis' two books "Out of the Silent Planet" and "Perelandra". They're a bit dated, but good if you can get past that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teen boys and  sexual exploration [ 4 Answers ]

Can/Do teenage boys experiement or explore sexually with their male friends like boys of the preteen range. I know romantic feeling are dominate during the teens, but I wonder do teen boys still explore with their friend even with more romantic interests.

Space... I think... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sort of new to actual dating... I went out with a few guys in school.. but the relationship really never left school. Once I graduated I fell in love with a guy from australia... was with him for 2 years... and went to see him for 6 months... I waited patiently for 2 years (until three weeks...

He needs his own space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months, but we knew each other previously for another year on top of that, I just turned 20 and he is turning 18. At first we didn't have time for each other, I used to work in a nightclub, very late nights, so I changed my jobs so we could have...

Web space [ 10 Answers ]

Is there is any space in the web where I can store my files for free then download them later My files are about 10 gig So its easier for me to have those files anywhere home, office , etc Thanks

View more questions Search