Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    truckerg Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Anonymous complaint re. my property
    Can I find out who made a complaint about a" substandard stucture" on my property to the county? I do not live within city limits?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 12:21 AM

Is it, did the county building inspector come out and condemn it ?
    rockinmommy Posts: 1,123, Reputation: 82
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 08:59 AM

There's probably no way to know who reported you. I could drive down the road, see a place that looks "substandard" and call it in. (Where I live, outside the city limits, the sherriff handles it.)

Really, does it matter? If your property is NOT substandard you've got nothing to worry about. If it IS substandard you're bound to be reported sooner or later anyway. So fix your stuff and move on down the road.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My miss anonymous [ 2 Answers ]

I know I have posted already posted a thread on how to talk to girls, but there is one thing There is this girl at school, she is really pretty, and I have noticed her looking at me at times, and I know she has noticed me looking at her. I have had so many chances to talk to her but I didn't...

Make a complaint and property law [ 2 Answers ]

Actually I rent a flat since 2 month and I have give a deposit of 100hundred euros. The last Thursday night I went to a party in night club and I drink a little bit but not too much and when I'm arrived at my flat I began crazy I broke glasses 2 windows my flatmate didn't manage to stop me there...

Anonymous country song [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song with the chorus that is like... Young girl, Wide eyed, First love, One time, Innocence

View more questions Search