Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DRhamsis Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2008, 08:55 PM
    70's or 80's cartoon movie
    All right Friends, I'm hopping that you are all much more clever and successful then I have been on this quest to figure out the name of this movie.

I remember next to nothing about the film with the exception of one particular scene that was etched into my kindergarten memory as being the scariest thing I ever saw. Even recollecting the scene in my mind still gives me chills, so you can imagine I would love to watch the whole movie!

Anyway, I think the movie involved either a male or female character looking for their either sister/brother/gender opposite friend. The scene I can remember involved eitehr a vegetable can or tomatoe soup can, where a picture of a dog in a top hat and cane was holding another can with the same picture on it. The scene zooms into the can the dog is holding, the can that dog is holding, then the next then the next, sort of like a visual paradox.

That's pretty much all I got, I know it's not much, but I've read some pretty off the chart questions answered on here within days of posting so I have faith someone can help!

Thanks.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 03:37 AM

It sounds like you and this person are looking for the same movie...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...0s-277223.html
    DRhamsis Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2008, 11:07 AM
    OMG, 5 minutes after reading the other guy's post I found the name of the movie. It's "The Mouse and His Child"

PS -

YouTube - The Mouse And His Child - Animated Movie - 1977
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 11:15 AM

Good for you! Eases your mind, doesn't it? You start to think you dreamed it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's (Maybe even 70's) Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember was the little girl had red hair and a yellow dress. I believe it was environment-related and I think she changed from a real girl into a cartoon through out the movie and then back into a real girl. I want to say there were two movies and one had to do with her saving a whale.....

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie direct to VHS about Owls [ 4 Answers ]

I remember parts about an older owl telling a group of younger owls a story about Ant's or maybe grasshoppers. I'm not sure about the insect’s type. They may not even be insects. I think I remember a storm going on outside and the little owls need to be entertained by this "story". I think the...

Late 70's early 80's Movie Cartoon about Fairies and war [ 3 Answers ]

Geez this is driving me nuts!! I watched a movie when I was 5 years old, I'm 30 now, This movie seemed to be about the world after world war 2. Mankind was gone and all that were left was mythical creatures like fairies, goblins and the villians were Nazi skeleton's walking around. The point of the...

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty, here's the skinny. When I was a kid, there was an animated movie that used to come on all the time and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or specifically what it was about. Here's what I know: -It took place in modern times -The two main characters were a brother...

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

View more questions Search