Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dunderhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Bathtub is winning
    I replaced a hot water tank; after doing all the "I can do this" things, I turned on the water and all went well with the faucets in the upstairs bath, the main floor bath and kitchen faucets, the sink in the basement make-up room, the down stairs bath and the cold water side of the basement shower. The hot water side dribbled only. The other two sinks are down line from the 'problem'. I took the hot water control faucet off ( forgot to turn off the water) and found that there was AMPLE hot water pressure and hot water. I then found that the faucet/shower assembly are connected with a large copper Tee that wouldn't allow me to snake the tight corner. At a loss as to how to get the clog out of line
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 08:24 PM

I can not undrstand from your info what you did or exactly what you were trying to do when you were trying to unclog something.

Please explain better.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 8, 2008, 06:34 AM
    I then found that the faucet/shower assembly are connected with a large copper Tee that wouldn't allow me to snake the tight corner. At a loss as to how to get the clog out of line
    Are you attempting to snake your water lines? If you had hot water up to the faucet the clog is in the inlet ports of the cartridge. Pull the cartridge and clean the ports. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who has a better chance of winning ? [ 59 Answers ]

McCain who has already campaigned from the center and needs to convince the right wing that he is the best candidate left for them ? Or Obama and Evita who have drifted further left and the campaign progressed trying to attract the wing ?

Winning her back [ 73 Answers ]

I work with a female I dated about 6 months ago ,we began sharing the same break table when we started dating .When the relationship ended (by my hand) she continued to come back and sit with me .I decided to try again with her because the first time I ended it I was afraid of getting to close...

Winning rights [ 4 Answers ]

I have a two month old son and when I first found out that I was pregnant I was no longer with the father he told me to get an abortion but I didn't I decided to continue on my own with my pregancy he would call me but to insult me he was mad that I didn't get an abortion. He wasn't there with I...

Winning over a girl [ 1 Answers ]

K so there is this girl that I really like and I'm kind of sure that. She likes me... But I need tips on winning her over... She's a good girl and she's beautiful. She already knows that I think about her that way but I just need tips on winning her over!

Neighbors are winning. Help me! [ 19 Answers ]

:( Please help. I'm at wits end. So bad it's effecting my marriage and motherhood. I am ready to go somewhere but nowhere to go... Recently moved into a newly built house on acreage(another story but nothing good). Neighbor allowed their dogs to run, cornered husband in port-a-potty during...

View more questions Search