Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The WB Posts: 78, Reputation: 6

Oct 13, 2006, 11:45 AM
    Your heart is what is getting you into this situation. LOVE IS BLIND. Sit back, open your eyes and seriously think about what you want to do.
    electr0 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Oct 25, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sugars_hot15
    i have a hard time trusting people in general but im dating my ex again after 3 years of not talking we broke up the 1st time 3 years ago bcuz he cheated on me and i dont take that crap but i took him back a 2nd time and the same thing happened and now im dating him again 3 years later for the 3rd time and he seems like hes changed and its truly amazing its shocking but i dont know if i can trust him or if i should contiune with him he makes me happy he says i make him happy but u know the old saying once a cheater always a cheater but its different now what should i do???
    I think that you should trust him but keep him close to you and try talking to him about that. That way you could find out if he really loves you. Also make sure you tell him that honestly that is the last time that you will get him back, and that there will be no more chances. The point is for him to understand if he loves you for real. ;)
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 11:57 PM
    I think that once one party oF the relationship has cheated, then its pointless trying and trying. Even if bless her luck he won't ever cheat on her again, the relationship by far won't ever ever be the same.
    How could you trust that person?
    As I said even if he never cheated again on her, what kind of a relationship it will be?
    1. If you argue, that topic will definitley arise again.
    2. If he is late from work, your mind will start playing loads of tricks on you.
    3. If he goes out with his buddies you will be driving yourself mad at home wondering what on earth he is up to...
    4. If his mobile rings and takes the call in private you will wondering again who's on the other end of the phone...

Its not worthed... MOVE ON.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2006, 04:25 AM
    I agree Tal... its so not worthed... you will be heading down another road of heart ache.
    dudya07 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sugars_hot15
    i have a hard time trusting people in general but im dating my ex again after 3 years of not talking we broke up the 1st time 3 years ago bcuz he cheated on me and i dont take that crap but i took him back a 2nd time and the same thing happened and now im dating him again 3 years later for the 3rd time and he seems like hes changed and its truly amazing its shocking but i dont know if i can trust him or if i should contiune with him he makes me happy he says i make him happy but u know the old saying once a cheater always a cheater but its different now what should i do???
    Well, you have started a new relationship, you need to try to trust each other... but considering the history it might not be a bad idea to have you eyes open, maybe talk to him about your fears, see what he has to say, you'll feel better to get it off your chest and share it with the one you love. Love is worth the try
    babydoll365 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2007, 11:54 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me with a guy. That's why I never truly said I love you to a guy. Guys are to hard to trust. They are always lying about everything!I went back for the guy a second time like you did but after that breakup,I moved on. He pissed me off so badly. I didn't want to be hurt anymore and if you don't than you should just forget about this guy. If you want to keep this relationship still going right now, then that's your choice. But if he does it again, you better move on from his stupid ! Try someone else who is true to you and you can actually trust in. it's hard, trust me, but you'll find someone soon. Open your eyes.
    bernc032 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Guys are not the only gender to lie... it's the type of preson that lies, not a specific gender. I think it may be that guys just get caught more often in their lies than women do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't trust him [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We had some problems like all marriages, I thought but last Xmas he decided he wanted the divorce because he was not in love with me and could not leave like that anymore. He wanted freedom. He changed his mind about two months after that. He asked me...

Trust [ 7 Answers ]

I have been cheated on and beat since the age of 16. I am now 32 yrs old. How do you put all that behind you and trust a man?

How Can I Get Him To Trust Me Again? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my boyfriend and I got into a huge fight. I have always had problems trusting the guys that I am with. I don't know why, but I always think that I can't trust them. Anyway... we got into a big fight one night and I had always told him that I trusted him. I have always trusted him. The...

How do I trust again [ 7 Answers ]

Hi ;) I am in a lot of confusion. I don't know what to do with my situation if my insecurities have really gotten the worst of me. I have been in a 4 year relationship I have thought of him as my soulmate the love of my life we have a beautiful little girl together. Well recently in April of 2004...

How Do I Get Him To Trust Me Again [ 3 Answers ]

:-[ I am a recently divorced mother. I met the man of my dreams during my separation about a year ago. I have never been out with anyone else, nor been unfaithful in this relationship. This June I quit my job Because of a lot of reasons at that time. I worked at a school and had an income...

View more questions Search