I never felt like that about a girl before
    Does that mean I have feelings for her? Does
    That mean I might be a bisexual?
    Plase anwer as soon as possible
    virginia 18
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 12:30 PM

You may be attracted to her, for whatever reason, but your definitely bi-curious. When you have sex with her, let us know, and then we will tell you that its highly likely, your bi sexual.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 12:36 PM

I enjoy kissing girls... even gone a little further. I don't feel the urge to be with a woman. It just HAS happened in certain situations. I would not call myself bisexual. I just look at this as experimenting.
    Kendy_15 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2008, 07:06 PM

It depends on how close your relations are with her. For me I like having sex with men but I'm also very attracted to women which I think is normal.
    If you start getting emotionally attached like you would if you were dating a guy then most like you have deep feelings for her...
    When you constantly ask yourself " i wonder what she's doing?", who she's with?" that kind of thing
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2008, 02:06 PM

Anything you do when drinking alcohol is BS.

How do you feel about sex with women when you are sober? Are you able to approach a woman when you are sober? Too fearful? Can you fall in love with a woman?

Really, in my opinion, you have nothing going here but drunken antics. :)
    invisible woman Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2008, 02:19 PM
    I think bisexuality is very common. Especially at your age. The labels of it are much less important as the value of exploring affection, attraction, flirtation and sexuality. Don't feel you have to call yourself bisexual just because you enjoy experimenting with one girl. Labels mean nothing. Your sober actions are what define who you really are.

Alcohol and drugs are an altering state- meaning they are only temporary and not something to really rely on when making decisions about your health and your lifestyle. I would minimize exploration of drugs and alcohol just for your own sake. I didn't really find this to be related to your question, but I felt inclined to mention it anyway.

Back to the subject.

I am married now and consider myself straight. However, I did experiment when I was younger and I still find women to be very attractive. Sometimes distractingly so. I think I've always been this way and I think it's pretty normal. A lot of women see a beautiful lady and get jealous. I think it's a healthier step to be able to set the jealousy aside and just admire the lady herself. Flirting and pursuing are a whole other step however. Now that I'm married, I don't allow myself to cross that line with any gender or person besides my own husband.

You are young and it is your time and right to explore these things. Instead of asking myself if I am bisexual or gay, I would ask myself questions like:

What attracts me to this girl?
    Are these qualities I want to possess?
    What situations or persons make me feel comfortable with affection?
    How do I express my affection for others?
    How do other people's behavior effect my emotions?
    Can I love someone from afar?
    Do I have to control a situation in order to be comfortable with it?

There is so much to learn about yourself.
    Just be safe, observe and enjoy whenever you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I bisexual [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 45 year old white male. I love women and I am very atracted to them.But here is my problem.I love the male penis I do not find men attractive.BUT ihave always wanted to perform oral sex on a guy I love wearing women's panties I want a guy to do me analy and I want to suck him off. When I...

Bisexual at 41? [ 7 Answers ]

I think I'm going insane or already there. I'm 41 and in my second marriage with two children. My husband is 20 years older. We've been married 10 years and I can't stand to even look at him now. For my question - To tell you the truth - I have never thought of myself as gay or bi. But for some...

Am I Bisexual or Gay [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 26 years old all this while I have been into many Gay relationships.. never ed a single girl.. dont know if it was by choice or lack of opportunity now I am going to get married.. not sure if I ll be able to satisfy her sexually.. please advise:confused:

Am I bisexual? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 25, male and always felt attraction for women. I had some girlfriends, but.. I feel that I like to see naked men. I have sexual fantasies with them. Nobody knows, apparently I'm straight. Anyway I can't imagine having a love relationship with a man. That's too bizarre to me, maybe because I...

View more questions Search