Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m88i14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Crossing the candian border
    OK my name is Matt... I am on probation for possession and distribution for 2 years. I live a little outside of Detroit, MI and I used to go to canada to gamble and drink. I know friends that have gotten across the border while on probation which I also no is illegal. My question is if I go across the border is their a way for them to pull up my record and see I'm not supposed to cross the border and will I get arrested or can I just say I have permission from my P.O. I don't want to risk going to jail just trying to figure if I can easily get by

Thanks,
    Matt
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2008, 12:04 PM

You should not even attempt this cute trick as you will soon run out of luck the more you keep getting away with it. If they happen to pull up the fact you are on probation, they won't just take your word that your PO said it was okay for you to just leave the country and go party in Canada. They'll hold onto you until your PO sends for you to attend your violation hearing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indian Status Cards and Border Crossing [ 6 Answers ]

I was just wondering if you can still use an Indian Status card for travel to the US, and if so what would be the secondary piece of ID to use if the Status card is primary?

Border crossing with a felony [ 6 Answers ]

If you have a dwi in canada 9 years old and you have an indian status card can you still cross over the U.S border for a visit

Usa border crossing [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a metis I have a status card, my quistion is I tried cross the usa border and was refused enter,, they said I did'nt look indain and it might be a fake card,, I have documents going back 13 generations my mom birth card her statis card and my brothers to my mom and brothers are a photo copy of...

Candian government grants [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find a canadian grant place every time I try to apply for a grant it comes up for the united states please help me find a canadian government grant place that I can apply please help getting so frustrated

Crossing over [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Is crossing over a kind of mutation?

View more questions Search