Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgdoube Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2006, 01:55 PM
    Power Meter
    I need to find a single phase, 120 V power meter that will read up to 500 W from a 120 V line. Any suggestions?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2006, 02:54 AM
    Is this for a permanent installation or a test meter? You can buy a permenently installed meter from E-Mon Demon, and several other manufacturers, and you can find a test meter from Fluke and several others.

Do a web search for watt meter and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a decent clamp meter [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking to buy a decent clamp meter. In case I'm using the wrong term, here's a picture of what I'm referring to: http://www.globalspec.com/NpaPics/31/90923_031020041314_ExhibitPic.jpg The thing is, I'm kind of confused by all the choices out there. I'm looking to spend a maximum...

Sparks at the Water Meter [ 14 Answers ]

We had some plumbing work done today, which required the plumber to disconnect the water meter. As the plumber was re-connecting the meter, he noticed some sparking between the house-side pipe connection and the meter. What could cause this? Is it dangerous or will it cause problems such as pipe...

Sparks at the water meter [ 6 Answers ]

The previous (pretty old) thread on this subject didn't really answer the question, so: I just disconnected a ground wire that runs between my main breaker box and the cold water (copper) line. The disconnect was at the water line, and significant sparks fly every time I touch the ground wire...

Volunteer Meter Maids [ 1 Answers ]

Do VOLUNTEER meter maids have th authority to issue parking tickets? I know that they DO issue parking tickets... but if they are volunteer and don't actually have a badge... could one fight the ticket, claiming that the volunteer officer doesn't have the authority to issue the ticket in the...

Duplex separate meter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question I just bought a converted dupex but the house just has one electrical panel and the previous owner just paid for the electricity. I want to change that so that each apartment has it own panel and meter. Now I wanted to find out if I were to separate the wires at the panel and...

View more questions Search