Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyoftwins200 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Why do girls go for bad guys?
    Why do most all girls for the guys? I really cannot seem to figure it out.
    redwee74 Posts: 74, Reputation: 11

Nov 7, 2008, 08:45 AM

I am just voicing an opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. But I believe it is because they think that if they change them they have accomplished something. "He really loves me because he changed for me." kind of thing. But I have wondered the same thing myself.

Nov 7, 2008, 08:57 AM
    I cannot figure it out, I have been screwed by so many guys its not even funny. The father of my twin daughters was with me for three years and engaged for two. He lied throughout the whole relationship, treated me like crap and cheated on me and is not married to one of the girls he was cheating on me with and had a son 2 1/2 weeks prior to my daughters being born. I then dated a guy for a month he told me the most sweetest things a girl would like to hear and loved my daughters, took me to vegas and for some reason because he was confused broke up with me the day after we got back.

Now I am talking to this gentlemen and he could not be sweeter, he treats me like a queen and its scaring me away. I do not want it to scare me away, I don't want to let him go. Its like I don't like him because he's nice its weird but I need to get over that.
    ibelieveinu Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Nov 7, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Bad boys bring excitement.

Nov 7, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyoftwins200 View Post
    I cannot figure it out, I have been screwed by so many guys its not even funny. The father of my twin daughters was with me for three years and engaged for two. He lied throughout the whole relationship, treated me like crap and cheated on me and is not married to one of the girls he was cheating on me with and had a son 2 1/2 weeks prior to my daughters being born. I then dated a guy for a month he told me the most sweetest things a girl would like to hear and loved my daughters, took me to vegas and for some reason because he was confused broke up with me the day after we got back.

Now I am talking to this gentlemen and he could not be sweeter, he treats me like a queen and its scaring me away. I do not want it to scare me away, I dont want to let him go. Its like I dont like him because hes nice its weird but I need to get over that.

As for the new gentleman, if he is offering security, stability, and protection, where the others have failed, why would you not like him?

Nov 7, 2008, 09:18 AM

Yes, all of that. I just don't know, its so weird this happens to me all the time. A nice guy comes around and I don't really like him. A bad guy comes around and I can't get him out of my head. I am really trying though.

Nov 7, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyoftwins200 View Post
    Yes, all of that. I just dont know, its so weird this happens to me all the time. A nice guy comes around and I dont really like him. A bad guy comes around and I can't get him out of my head. I am really trying though.
    It can take many years to break the thought pattern.

It just sounds strange to hear someone say they would prefer a guy who is going to use them and abuse them over a guy who is going to treat them decent. Like I said bad boys bring excitement and drama. The decent guy who usually does everything right is probably going to be boring... granted most are, but the bad boys are only good for fun hun... you don't marry those type of guys. So you have to figure out where you are at in your life and what you are looking for. I have watched so many of my girlfriends walk down the same path, and even when they picked the "nice guy", they just ended up cheating on him anyhow. It's a pattern that could take many years to break through... if ever, so I wish you luck in sorting that out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2008, 10:08 AM

Confident, strong, I don't give a dam men, are attractive, to females.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Confident, strong, I don't give a dam men, are attractive, to females.
    That is true, but a liar, cheater and abuser (her description) are not one of those things.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 11:32 AM

What tal is trying to say that.. those are the quality that attract them first..

As altwing said.. if they want to setal down they go with the good guy but to have fun they go with the bad guy

Its like us boys

I don't know why I like sluty girls.
    Its because they are confidant.. sexy

But I know for a fact I don't want to spend the rest of my life with one of them..

It will be a nightmare..
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 11:35 AM

I for one HATE slutty girls... it is more of a turn on to have to work for it... just me though
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 11:41 AM

Oh I agree to each his own :) and some girls hate bad guys and only go for good ones..

Its all down to taste really.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 11:44 AM

I think most girls have a "bad boy" phase, but grow out of it as they get older. I know that when/if I have a daughter it had better be a quick turn around if she goes throgh that phase
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 7, 2008, 11:59 PM

Only low self-esteem gals fall for bad guys.

And you seem to have low one because inside of you, you don't think you deserve the nice guy, that's why the gentleman you mentioned above scares you away just because he's nice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys like shy girls [ 27 Answers ]

Im 16 and I was just wondering If guys like shy girls. Im kind of shy and think guys won't like me cause I'm shy. But you tell me.

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

What do girls want to here from guys. [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: OK listen Im a 19yr old hot male and lonely... the prob is that Im just to quite... I mean girls say Im good looking all the time... when Im around them wordz just don't come out... I just get speechless... and when its quite things get a little awarded... I just don't know what to...

Do guys like shy girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I gave up on the former guy in my school, now I'm 100% single and happy, if anyone cares to know :p Anyway, I was thinking about everything between us -just to learn my lessons if I made any mistakes- My friend was flirty, shinny (lipgloss, glitter :p ), she laughed at anything guys would say...

View more questions Search