Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikhilgohill Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 06:28 AM
    How To write introduction letter in corporate business language
    Hi friends
    I'm having my own work shop of fabrication of steel , till the date I was work as per my client order now I'm launching my own plumbing product in the market, for that I need good start by making introduction letter using corporate business language. And I don't know how to write an super introduction , and I'm searching any ready made material too , let me know if any site having good stuff about my requirements . Thanks in advance
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2008, 05:25 AM

Hi, nikhilgohill!

If you would like to post a draft here of what you're thinking of writing, I'm sure that there would be those of us who would be willing to advise you as to how you might make it the best that it can be.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 09:05 AM

My first overall advice is that just like a sales presentation your introduction letter should be brief and deal with "exactly what your product WILL do for, or what problem/s it will solve for the clients/customers. This, in my opinion and many others is what relates quickly to the customers "buttons."

Keep it brief, what it will accomplish/solve, and how quickly you can get the product to them.

I would sit down and put together a "list" (brainstorm) of the benefits and solutions your product will provide. Then pick what you deem the most important three items. And build around those.

Stringer

Nov 10, 2008, 04:36 AM
    HI CLOUGH
    thanks for reply, well I have written one draft for my product, but I'm not so confident about language and grammar read the following letter which I have made

Company letterhead
    address
    subject
    intro then product benefit

Sir,
    We feel pleasure to introduce in “Maxsafe” an access frames for underground sewer drainage at different types of premises. A safest & innovative product for pollution control. MAXSAFE access frames are manufactured from mild steel materials (M.S) with Eco- friendly, Environ-friendly & User friendly conception. Which we describe like…

1} Favorable: “MAXSAFE” access frames are highly durable in comparison of RCC, Cast-iron or Cast-steel materials. MAXSAFE is made with clear opening 0f 18” wd X 36” lg X 2” ht. It saves replacement and maintenance cost for many years.

2} Damage Proof: “MAXSAFE “access frames are manufactured from mild steel, it is rarely possible to bend or crack due to overload or rough use.

3} Theft proof: “ MAXSAFE “ access frames are manufacturing in pair foam of grouting base frame & cover plate with hinge movement so no one can theft from the base frame.

4} Skeed proof: “MAXSAFE “access frames has chequard surface on top of cover plate to prevent skidding of pedestrian or tyres.

5} Odour/Insect proof: “MAXSAFE “access frames are manufacture with air tight closer by welded cross support at inner
    Surface of cover plate to keep insects and Odour proof environments

6} Rust proof: “MAXSAFE” access frames are available in 2 version, with hot deep galvanized coated & co lour coated to
    Protect from rust & corrosion.

7} Convenient: “MAXSAFE” access frames are user’s friendly to open and close with hinge movement, and lifting rod.

8} D.T.U: Means Direct To User, We Believes that direct sales minimize the nett price without involving mediator’s multiple taxes and transfer cost. So this advantage of D.T.U. goes to users as well as manufactures also.

9} Variety: MAXSAFE access frames can be manufacture for Sink, Strome, Sewer, Power, Gas, Telecom line on underground terminals to match with clients specific size, Drawing, Lay-out, or base poke at site positions.

10} Desirable : “MAXSAFE” access frames are desirable for Residencial & Commercial complex, Projects and Industrial plants for load up-to 15 tons GLVW .

Hope MAXSAFE access cover frame will compare with your expectations. Your favor will encourage us to do more & more R&D for keeping pollution free Mumbai. Please feel free to contact us.

clough , hope u will correct problems if any and if u replace good words in to it , this is an new product and new concept for indian premises, I'm also improving my technical knowledge for my product, and make it confidential. Do not spread thanks for everything

Nov 10, 2008, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    My first overall advice is that just like a sales presentation your introduction letter should be brief and deal with "exactly what your product WILL do for, or what problem/s it will solve for the clients/customers. This, in my opinion and many others is what relates quickly to the customers "buttons."

Keep it brief, what it will accomplish/solve, and how quickly you can get the product to them.

I would sit down and put together a "list" (brainstorm) of the benefits and solutions your product will provide. Then pick what you deem the most important three items. And build around those.

Stringer
    Thanks for the help , waiting for your three items
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2008, 04:51 AM

Hi, nikhilgohill!

Thank you for posting a draft!

I will review and make suggestions to what you've posted here. That will be after I've gotten some sleep and am able to think the most clearly. It's about 5:48 in the morning where I am and I haven't been to sleep yet!

I will also take into consideration some of the things that Stringer has recommended in doing so.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 06:51 AM

Good morning nikhilgohill,

I too don't have a lot of time at the moment however, the first thing is; this is way too long. People do not want to spend a lot of time reading Introduction Letters. They are kind of like "spam" to most so you need to make it easy and get their attention quickly in the read.

Keep it short. Not over three (3) possibly four (4) short paragraphs. People will read the first paragraph, possibly the second and third if they are short. You have to "grab' them in Intro Letter.

This was my point when I ask that you pick three of your most important points. You can pick more points, but trust me, keep the initial Introduction Letter short. In those three/four paragraphs you will have to hit the prospects buttons by saying what you can do for them. You need to "wow" them in a brief period.

Give them reasons to call you, not a specification, you can do that after they call you. But most will not do that if they don't even bother to read it. You may find someone at the right moment that needs your product and they will read it all, but most will not. Put yourself in their "shoes", how many letters do you get in the mail that you briefly look at and throw away? Ask yourself "what is it about the ones that I do read?"

So, I guess I have to ask, are you looking for an Introduction Letter or a Specification List?

Later,

Stringer
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Old thread that is now attracting piggybacked questions.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a business introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are Project management consultant, I am working as a Business development manager with them looking forward for some good tips for effective company introduction to the client

Introduction Letter to Corporate Companies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I work as Rental Agent at a large Real Estate company. I would like to know how and what to write in my introduction letter to Corporate Companies, in the event if they do have employees or contract workers that needs accommodation in our area.

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

View more questions Search