Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stainbrook2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2004, 02:53 PM
    HELP!! car amps and speakers
    I just bought an old motorhome and am planning on installing 4 Pioneer 330 watt 6x9s and am unsure what kind of amp I need. I have a very cheap deck, but figure that won't matter if I get the right amp that can power all four speakers. Please if you have any help for melet me know.

Thanks,
    Christopher
    magadith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2004, 05:47 PM
    Re: HELP!! car amps and speakers
    you'll need a 600 watt 4 channel amp so there would be 150 watts per speaker which is enough for 6x9's

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get 100 AMPs to my Garage [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to wire a 100 amp service to my garage. I have a 200amp main entrance box in my house and would like to get power to a panel box in my garage. The panel box I have to put in the garage has a 100 amp main disconect with 12 cicuit spaces. Questions: Can I simply put a 100 amp...

Speakers [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 93 grand wagoneer and the front & back drivers side speakers have no sound. We disconnected the speakers and tried them on the house stereo and they work. Question is this: there are so many wires and we are trying to figure out if the speaker wire has come loose somewhere.We have no idea...

Speakers [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I connected new but no-name speakers to my new Dell. I get only static (squealing if I turn up volume). AOL says contact Dell. Dell says speakers may not be compatible w/ windows 98. Any other advice,please?

Installing 2 car amps(jim peterson) [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Jim, Have a 4 channel Rockford Fosgate amp,and a Kenwood 2 channel one. I have 2 front speakers,2 rear and 1- 12 in. Subwoofer. The Rokford I was going to use with the front and rears,now the Rockford as you knoe has a "Pass Thru" rca signal.How would yeah come into the Rokford(wiring) and...

View more questions Search