Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesanderson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Can I go ahead with this marriage
    I know this girl for 6 months now.she was introduced to me by my sister in law.we are engaged and will be marrying in 3 months.she loves me very much and says can't think of anyone other than me.but recently I discovered that she is seeing this guy who was her school friend.when she came late from a movie with him.I questioned her asked her who he is she says thas he is just her school friend.she does not like him just hangs out with him.but I gotto know that they kissed each other after the movie when I asked regarding that she started crying weeping saying that she does not like him she likes only me blah blah blah I am really confused.I love her very much.I can't think if living without her.I don't know what to do.she has promsied me that she is not going to do it again.I don't know.help me out.should I marry her or not?
    Fiona2003 Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

Nov 6, 2008, 06:48 PM

To be honest, I really think the wedding should go on hold until you both have a serious talk about this. She may have a case of cold feet. Maybe a chat together with the minister who is going to marry you? They see thousands of couples and have heard just about everything.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 07:00 PM

6 months your not really going to know who you are marring

Give it more time until you sort this mess out..

I personal think you should just enjoy the time. And wait a year or two

Regards
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 7, 2008, 01:31 AM

Dude, don't rush!! You better off feeling lucky enough to find out this before getting marrried because if you still love her, just give it years to observe if she's going to do it again, since the possibility that its going to happen again will be high. She didn't even say it straight forward until being asked several times by you...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2008, 06:03 AM

NO WAY! Spend the time to see if what you both feel is real, and will last, and can you work together to solve your issues.

Given the current state of what your both dealing with now, marriage anytime soon is a big mistake.

If its real, there would be no hurry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Go ahead or not [ 10 Answers ]

OK,this is something like a very unusual story.4 years ago someone broke my heart and I was really devastated then .and I thought I would never get a girl like her in my life. But 3 months ago there was a girl I met I fell for her at the first sight.She is kind of my student.I told my colleague...

Getting ahead [ 6 Answers ]

My son is 3 years old since last month... I do alphabet and color books with him, but am wondering how far should I excpect him to get? I want him to be right on when starting preschool. But I don't push him and we don't do a lot of "school work".

View more questions Search