Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2006, 06:17 AM
    Hot Wheels Cars
    Are Hot Wheels Cars that I have from the mid 60"s tru the mid 70"s Worth anything?? Also how about Matchbox cars and trucks from the same time span??
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Jun 15, 2006, 06:22 AM
    It depends on the rarity of design, and the quality. But according to listings at this website, I'd say yes:

http://www.thetoypeddler.com/cgi-bin...77,%20Redlines
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2006, 06:24 AM
    I'd think they would be. I use eBay for helping determine collectible values. Plug a car make and type into their search bar to see what the bids are at for ones you find... and you can put items on your watch list, too, to see what they actually sold for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cars that run on water [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Can anyone tell me if they have any experience with the HYDROSTAR SYSTEM. It is supposed to take the hydrogen from water and uses it to run your car. What would be the drawbacks to this system? It all sounds good but I am sceptical. Thanks:rolleyes:

1985 Tempo-----Wheels [ 1 Answers ]

I drive and tow this car all over the country putting as much as 15000 miles a month(1/2 towing, 1/2 driving) . My original wheels are starting to warp a little now so I'm thinking of replacing them. The originals are steel wheels. My ? Is if I'm putting these kind of miles on this vehicle...

D'mazio wheels [ 5 Answers ]

I needed to know who makes a wheel that has the logo D'mazio on the rim they are chrome wheels, with VIA690KG 17X7 stamped on the back of the rim.

Cars [ 3 Answers ]

How does a car go on the ground? Which forces are acting on the wheels of the car so that it goes forward? What are the name of these forces and in which direction do they act on the wheels of the car?

View more questions Search