Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Balla313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Bio Claire. Side effects?
    Hi, I've been using Bio-claire now for about 2 months... Because of personal issues, almost 50% of my family members are mixed and most of Exes have always praised "light skin b****es" no offense to anyone...
    My problem is, I am light skin all over my body except my face and I've always had remarks about it, so I wanted a uniform shink tone, and just feel a bit better about myself...

BIO CLAIRE was exactly what I needed, it said " W/out Hydroquinone" , on the tube, so I though to myself... "why not"?

My skin had become uniform and beautiful and spotless after about 3 weeks, so I've become addicted to the products. But I noticed that every time I ran out of it, My face went back to being a bit darker and I'd freak out...

Now about a couple weeks ago I've noticed some areas of my skin were a bit red & itchy and I had a rash and I had little blistered bumps on my fingers only...

I am not sure what is causing this on my body, I love the products because it gave me a uniform skin tone... but I am little scared at the same time... I've ran out of the product and I ordered more... but I am worried about the long term side effects...

Please let me know if you have any suggestions...
    jj24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Balla313 View Post
    Hi, I've been using Bio-claire now for about 2 months... Because of personal issues, almost 50% of my family members are mixed and most of Exes have always praised "light skin b****es" no offense to anyone...
    My problem is, I am light skin all over my body except my face and I've always had remarks about it, so I wanted a uniform shink tone, and just feel a bit better about myself...

BIO CLAIRE was exactly what I needed, it said " W/out Hydroquinone" , on the tube, so I though to myself... "why not"?

My skin had become uniform and beautiful and spotless after about 3 weeks, so i've become addicted to the products. But I noticed that everytime I ran out of it, My face went back to being a bit darker and I'd freak out...

Now about a couple weeks ago I've noticed some areas of my skin were a bit red & itchy and I had a rash and I had little blistered bumps on my fingers only...

I am not sure what is causing this on my body, I love the products because it gave me a uniform skin tone... but I am little scared at the same time... I've ran out of the product adn I ordered more... but I am worried about the long term side effects...

Please let me know if you have any suggestions...
    Hallo,
    Bioclaire is absolutely HQ free and mercury free.But it s not actually a natural product as it s labelled.It has got an undeclared product called CLOBETASOLPROPIONAT which s a steroid used in treating psoriasis.The side effects of this steroid is Skin whitening,
    But a long term use and an excessive amount can cause
    1)steroid acne
    2)skin thinning with stretch marks
    3)cushing syndrome(when used foe a long time) with rounded face .

I also use bioclaire just a little on my face ,but not on my whole body because it s too much steroid.
    stylez_baiiby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 02:16 AM
    Please i beg beg you.
    Stop using bioclaire.
    I was using it for about a month and now i have things like eczema and acne all over my face.
    I have learnt to accept that dark skin is beautiful asweel, i look up to beautiful dark skinned people in the industry.

Right now, i haven't been able to go out for weeks, i went to my doctor he listed the things in bio-claire and terrible long term results.
    Half my face is red and bumpy. Not even makeup can cover it
    van_vicker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 02:20 AM
    Please I beg beg you.
    Stop using bioclaire.
    I was using it for about a month and now I have things like eczema and acne all over my face.
    I have learnt to accept that dark skin is beautiful asweel, I look up to beautiful dark skinned people in the industry.

Right now, I haven't been able to go out for weeks, I went to my doctor he listed the things in bio-claire and terrible long term results.
    Half my face is red and bumpy. Not even makeup can cover it
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2009, 03:58 PM

If you get an adverse reaction to it.. I would advice you to stop immediately, it will only get worse!
    oKAY0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Bio claire works sooooooooooo so good only and week of use and my skin is nice and light
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 11, 2010, 05:26 AM

So I take it, you did not read the side effects stated and people's experience with it??
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 11, 2010, 05:27 AM

And why drag up an old thread??
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jul 11, 2010, 01:52 PM

Cos I don't look at dates.
    Lol
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 12, 2010, 05:23 AM

Closed.

Please DO watch dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

Will I Get Side Effects? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was taking this medication called Lexapro. Well, I stopped cold turkey. What I want to know is if I will have/get side effects.

If I can't climax, are there other ramifications? [ 4 Answers ]

My question is pretty straighforward (I think). Are there physiological effects that happen to a man when he's been aroused and doesn't climax? Thanks.

Side effects [ 1 Answers ]

Side Effects Of Finasteride In Women

View more questions Search