Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tigerit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 06:56 AM
    What else can I do.
    I work out of a office in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, the company I work for is Tang Dynasty. My boss hire me to do computer repair, only had one customer with a problem, after that no one else brought in any computers for repair. My boss has a family owed company in Taiwan called NEOSTAR, he suggested that I try to make money by bringing in new customer. So I started to send out flyers to companies, when that didn’t work, I tried sending out Intro letters describing what we do. I had 2 replies that lead nowhere. Then I tried some free advertisements over the internet with no success. I then set up a couple of blogs that I can’t get no one to go to, in the blog I put in the intro letter hoping some one out there would read it. Anyway it’s looking grim for me. Not sure what else I can do, I was never trained to do this but willing to learn.

Thanks
    Gary
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 28, 2009, 11:20 PM

It's an old post but I have a good tip. This book is filled with the latest tips on promoting your website. Really has some great ideas for marketing and design. Tells how to get those repeat visitors. It's an easy read. The book can also can be found at the library.

Click Here: Amazon.com: 101 Ways to Promote Your Web Site (101 Ways series) (9781931644655): Susan Sweeney CA: Books

Go to this link and check out the table of contents. It really has a great selection of tips and ideas. I highly recommend this book!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search