Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olajobi rasheed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 01:37 AM
    How to write an introduction letter to a company as a dealer.
    Introduction letter to a company as dealer.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 03:50 AM

Hi again, Rasheed!

I just titled and moved your question to this forum so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone wants to be posting a new question that's not in any way about the first post at the top of the page, then it's best to be starting a new thread.

The introduction for you that I started can be found via clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/introd...ed-277672.html

Concerning your question, what kind of dealer are you, please?

Thanks!
    zoly5571 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 02:15 AM

We want to be a dealer in boat and pontoons.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 01:16 AM
    Old and now archived thread.

If anyone has a new question, please start a new thread rather than asking a question on the thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If a person has a new question and wants it to be recognized as being new and their question, they need to start a new thread.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

How do I write an Introduction Letter about my company [ 3 Answers ]

I need help on writing a formal letter to introduce my company to our tenants about new management

How to write an introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and I need to write a professional introduction letter to send out to real estate agents.

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

View more questions Search