Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caddygal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Windows XP Keeps Restarting; Won't Turn On
    My sisters Windows XP Keeps Restarting itself... and a blue screen pops up... and goes away... soo fast I can'y read it

I NEED HELP PLEASE :(
    DukeZeus Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 11:39 PM

Sounds like you need to reinstall the OS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows keeps restarting [ 4 Answers ]

My windows keeps restarting itself.I think may be a virus but can't say for sure. Can Someone help out.. thanks

Windows XP will not boot - keeps restarting [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all! Thank you VERY much for taking the time to read about my issues I have been having! Thank you in advance for all your help! I built my first computer about 3 months ago and I am running on windows XP. As with building this computer for the first time everything went VERY smooth and I...

Using dos to turn off auto restart on error with windows 2000 pro [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to change the auto restart on error from dos with windows 2000 pro. When I log on with the imported username from the old os, (there was no password) the machine "applys user setttings" then immidiatly logs off! And asks me for the username and password and goes...

Turn on Recycle Bin in Windows XP [ 3 Answers ]

Some time ago I used a tweaking program to delete files directly rather than going into the Recycle Bin. I don't remember the name of the program and don't have it anymore. I would now like to reverse this situation so that deleted files go into the Recycle Bin. I would be grateful for advice on...

View more questions Search