Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppylove11 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 04:28 PM
    What color dress
    OK I'm going to winter ball and I'm a freshman. I have really pale skin, dirty blonde hair,and dark brown eyes. What color dress do you think I should wear?
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Nov 5, 2008, 04:37 PM

Haha... sorry... this is not an answer to your question, but it sounds like you look like my girlfriend, and she apparently got told by her sister-in-law that she does not suit white... which is so wrong, because she wants to have a white wedding dress... lol...

So yeah, I'm interested to hear what colors would suit you too... :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2008, 05:09 PM

I would say a golden color or some mid shades of green or any shade of blue
    Sarwat_86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 12, 2008, 09:22 AM

I guess you should wear Red dress as it is a bright colour and it will give glow to your pale skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green dress- what color eyeshadow? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm wearing a green dress with silver sparkles on it for homecoming. What color eyeshadow should I wear?

Picking a dress color [ 27 Answers ]

:-/okie dokie we have a semi-formal dance coming up in may, and its kind of like a mini-prom (im in 8th grade) and the girls all wear dresses. My question is, how do I know what color(s) to look for? I have medium blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and your typical winter pale skin. Im thinking black,...

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

Picking a dress color [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in ninth grade, and this is my first dressy dance. My first and only other dance I've had was for homecoming, but it was just casual, with jeans, etc. I'm pale, with brown eyes and blonde hair. Help me out please:)

Dress color drama [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have dcided to have something different for grad, so I decided that I am going to have a tekchita made for my grad dress. This style is from morocco,africa. Anyhow, I can't decide what color to have my tekchita. I have fair skin tone, hazelish green eyes, my face shape I guess is round,I'm...

View more questions Search