Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    voodoo11684 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Unknown movie title Driving my co-worker nuts.
    I have a co-worker who has memories of being scared as a kid watching a movie, but has very little info about it. He said it was around '91 when he saw it, but all he remembers is a teenager walking along at night with a rifle, and some heavy machinery coming to life to get him, and that the kid might have been a runaway.
    Hippopotamus Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 03:19 PM

I don't know but maybe try searching best ummm robot invasion movies of 91

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving myself nuts trying to remember tiltle of a children's movie I once loved. [ 1 Answers ]

It's a basic cheesy kid's movie. It's an animation and It's main characters happen to be Lions. Mostly what I remember is that The King switches places with his 'twin'. The King is a really brash and loud character while his 'twin' is rather sweet natured and happens to paint birds as his career...

I have another unknown movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm not sure what the name of the movie is, my husband and I thought it was space cowboys or alien cowboys but its neither. There is a pet in the movie that's is supposed to be a dog but its actually a caterpillar or a centepied. Supposedly one of the rooms in the house was like another...

Driving me nuts. BW movie from 30s or 40s [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a woman who gets hit with painters scaffolling and they think she is a missing heiress kidnapped at childhood. They take her to a mansion and they tell her she has to identify her favorate doll. By logical reasoning she picks the right one. Give it a go, haven't seen it...

Title driving me nuts [ 1 Answers ]

Old movie from 30's or possibly 40's - rainy night, old convent, woman convict on way to prison, 2 nuns out to prove her innocence, track down old newspaper articles of trial to piece together evidence to prove innocence (one nun kept them to line shelves in pantry), very suspenseful - can anyone...

Unknown movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a depressed father, a patient mother, an understanding daughter, living in the desert ( isolated) who get visited by a tenacious tax man. The daughter orders her father a boat for his birthday with a credit card she got by applying through the mail.

View more questions Search