Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naweeda kauser Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Performing wuzu
    I am currently working full time and find it very hard to do wuzu at work as there are not the facilities to perform wuzu, I have recently started to pray 5 times a day, I have learnt through a friend that if the full wuzu is done from home then we can if we go to the toilet just do part of the wuzu which is the first thing that we do when we perform wuzu normally called in urdu (astwanjah) and then read the namaz. I would like to know whether this can be done or not, please could you get back to me as soon as possible. Many thanks
    Fuchsia Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Nov 28, 2008, 08:49 PM

No, you can make what is called a fardh wudhu. Which is shorter than a sunnah wudhu. A fardh wudhu is you just wash everything one time. For instance, your hands, face, arms, feet each one time and take your wet hands and wipe over your head once. If you want to make it easier to do your feet you can wear leather socks. (They have to be leather.) With leather socks or Koos you only have to wipe over your leather socks or koos. Make wudhu than put on your leather socks. If you break your wudhu than when you make your wudhu again you don't have to wash your feet you only take your wet hands and wipe over your leather socks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive - husband having problems performing [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I recently came off the pill after 10 years and allowed one normal cycle to pass. Now I have been using the ovulation predictor kit to see when I would be ovulating. Well, the strip was positive this AM, and I was all excited. Went to my hubby to try to...

Persons Performing AP and AR [ 4 Answers ]

What are the implications of having the same person performing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions? Thank you so much, I am having a hard time finding this:)

Is Elton John the Only Pianist/Keyboard Player Performing During His Concerts? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently watched an Elton John concert on television and I heard more keyboards than the one piano he was playing. I want to know if Elton John is the only pianist playing during his performances or if there are other keyboards/synthesizers (not visible on stage) backing him up... or am I just...

Rate performing a task [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My nephew wants to use the site so he is asking a question for the first time. Here's the question: It takes 7 hours for 2 workers to perform a certain construction job. How long will it take 4 workers to do the same job? :rolleyes: Thanks

Having trouble performing on top. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, this is so embarrassing. But, I am a women that is 23 years old. Well, I am not good on top while having sex. Lately my husband won't have sex unless I am the one on top. I tend to get mad but, try it anyway. I can never get a move down or find my spot. It's also harder to get him to . He tells...

View more questions Search