Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoran1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Breeding pure cream dachshunds
    I want to eventually breed my pure cream mini long haired dachshund . What would be the best match for choosing the sire to maintain the cream genetic strain in the puppies?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 08:48 PM

My advice would be to let your dog live a nice life with you and get your dog fixed. Dachsunds are known for back problems and pregnancy sure won't help matters.

Adding to the overcrowded pet population isn't the best thing to do either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Barking dachshunds [ 4 Answers ]

My three doxies bark non stop at my neighbor who lives behind me. They hate him and want to kill him I think. He is a total moron who started the problem by throwing things at them and yelling at them. Now whenever they here him in his yard they go beserk. He has confronted me about this and told...

Dachshunds and vitamins [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old dachshund that has been diagnosed with back problems. I have heard that vitamin C is great, but I'm not sure how much to give her? Can anyone help?

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Three Dachshunds and a lot of barking! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have always found help at this site (especially from Labman), and I'd like to ask another question that has become a major issue in our household. In two years our family has grown from my husband and I into us plus three dachshunds. We are a happy family of five with a very noisy...

View more questions Search