Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady Fenelopy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Mirror onto Glazed Tiles without hooks
    Where in the UK can I buy Foam mounting Squares or some Form of double sided pads suitable to put up my bathroom mirror on bathroom glazed tiles?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 05:38 PM

Double sided foam mnounting squares should be a common item at a hardware store. Howvever, I do not think this is a safe mounting procedure for a mirror in a damp room. You should consider mirror mounting clips that are screwed into the wall or grout line. This will carry the weight more sfaely than a tape. A glass store can sell you the clips and also a mirror adhesive designed to not react with the back surface of a mirror.
    Lady Fenelopy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 03:42 AM
    Is this the case even if the mirror is small?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 02:36 PM

Sorry for the delay, how small, what are the dimensions and weight?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mirror tiles [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I bought some mirror wall tiles and when I asked how to cut them the Home Depot employee said the only thing I could use was a little red tool with a tiny metal wheel on the end. I've about ruined all of the one package of tiles trying to cut a straight line. I must not be strong enough to...

Installing 12 X 12 mirror tiles on wall [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make cutouts for electrical outlets? What tool or tools do I use?

Cutting Mirror Tiles [ 2 Answers ]

I am putting in a backsplash of 6" square, beveled mirror tiles (the kind you find in crafts stores). We would like to cut rectangular holes in the tile for electrical outlets? Is there a way to do this? I have bought some extra tiles, but certainly not enough to have too many failures. These...

Mirror tiles in a bathroom [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Experts I am planning to mirror tile the walls around the bath/shower area in my bathroom. I will probably use 30cm sq mirror tiles from Ikea. These come with s/a pads which I assume will not be up to the job in a bathroom. I found from searching this forum that there is a product...

View more questions Search