Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kxracer85a Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 07:51 AM
    What should I do ?
    Ok so me and this gril started talking after she had just gotten out of a bad relathionship, and at first I was just there to talk to her and help, then after a week or so we started to hangout almost everyday and talk all day, going to the movies, dinner ex.. So this goes on for a few months, and we are hitting it of great, it's like were soul mates or something, and during this time she has told me that she likes me a lot and that she is never bored around me, and loves the way I treat her, but that's she's not ready for a boyfriend just yet, but in a couple of months that's she could see it happening. I told her that I understand and that I really like her a lot and that I was willing to wait for her. So for the next few weeks everything is still going great, pretty much the same as the first two months. Then all of the sudden we started to hang out less, We would still hangout every few days but not as much, witch isn't a bad thing, I understand people need there own space. Then over the next week or so we didn't hangout at all, just talked for like 4-5 hours during the day. So I started wondering what was wrong so I asked her why she was acting different, and asked her if I should back off a little, and she got sad and said it's not a bad thing, but I was starting to feel as if we were going out and I'm just not ready for to let myself get like that just yet, but stated that she stills really likes me. So I told her that I understand and that I'm still here for her. Her best friend told me that she does really like me but is still not over her ex just yet. So I just kept going with the, letting her call me first, or text me first, not pushing the issue, and now were starting to talk less and less, and only hanging out once or twice a week. What should I do just keep going with the flow or what I really like this girl and could def. see a future with her.

Nov 5, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Ok some things I left out, I know since I have been talking to her she talked to a few other guy friends, that she has known for years but I now she doesn't like them like that. Over the last three days she has been a lot different, only texting me a few times, when normally its all day, and I know she has been hanging out with this one guy, so of course I start to think things, but then today all of the sudden she sent me a text saying good morning sunshine... miss me?? and then she talked to me pretty much all day. So any girls girls out there that can give me some advise.
    Fiona2003 Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

Nov 6, 2008, 02:31 PM

It sounds to me like she likes you, but is being cautious. This means she really respects both herself and you! She might be afraid of making a "rebound" out of you and wants to make sure she's seeing clearly before going to the next level.

I think she is genuinely interested, but doubting herself because of the recent breakup. That's something she has to figure out on her own. She's "letting things simmer" - something girls do when they are thinking long term.

Give it some time, by all means be a friend... a good friend, and you will have your answer in time.

Nov 6, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Yea I get that, and that's what I'm doing just giving her space and letting her call or text me first. So do you think that's why she is hanging out with this other guy, and still sending me texts like I just wanted to say Hi so you know I'm thinking about you and haven't forgotten about you.
    Fiona2003 Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

Nov 7, 2008, 06:33 AM

Because she likes getting attention from both of you. She gets to have her cake and eat it too.

Nov 7, 2008, 07:37 AM
    I think after a few days of not talking to me all the time, she will realize that she misses me, but then again I don't know, she has this other guy to talk to and hangout with so Idk, I know I am a very nice guy, have a decent among of money, always treat her with respect, am always there for her, I'm popular, I am good looking, always positive, very athletic, not boring, I'm not trying to brag because I'm a very modest person, But her best friend actully said that I'm like perfect lol. I know when we were talking all the time and hanging out all the time, I would talk to her for like 2-3 hours on the phone at work, we would get off the phone to get back to work and she would call right back and talk for 20-30 minutes more, or she would send me a text 2 min later saying that she misses me already. She has also brought me to met almost her whole family, which I know is a big part of her life, and they all really like me. She has even said before to not loose hope on her. I guess what it comes down to is she prob really likes me but is in a mental struggle with the breakup, and just needs space and me to be there for her.
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Nov 7, 2008, 01:48 PM

You seem to be giving her lots of space and that's really good, but there are times when you should probably call her out of the blue and say "hey, I miss you, just thought you should know that." or something.

Girls are pretty confused sometimes. They can't think properly and they don't know what to do, so they do things that make people wonder. She sounds like she is having her free time. But at the same time she sounds like she is also trapped in a breakup that's quite melodramatic.

So, space is good, but letting her know YOU miss her is good too. If your doing that then that's great. Sometimes she'll probably want to lathered in attention and sometime she won't want to be in contact with you at all.

All you can really do is wait for it to blow over a bit. Be there. But, make sure at the same time that she's not playing you for attention. I'm not saying she is but just in case. Some girls do that as a way to assure themselves that they're still wanted. I'm sure she's not but just keep it in mind. If that's the case, tell her that you can't wait forever and that you need a decision soon. No pressure though, if she doesn't give you an answer, move on. Not "jump". But slowly... You can still be friends with girls too. It may hurt but in the lon run of things, you'd probably be glad you're her friend.

That's only if she's trying to play you though.

-Absolute

Nov 8, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Ok so today she texted me and said What Are you Doing, and BTW I miss you. So I told her that I just got done working out, made some money, and showered, and that I missed her to, so we texted back and forth for a hour or so, and she said, how come you don't respond back to me nowadays, and I told her I do, that I thought she needed a break from me or something, and that ever since she started to hangout with this other guy that she doesn't really talk to me and I thought it was a hint. She responded back that its not that at all, that she has been feeling really sick, and that her best friend and her are going threw a tuff time, and that she doesn't want to bring me into any more drama, that's she always b***hing to me about that stuff and it not fair to me. I texted her back that I'm here for you, and want to help you through your hard times. Then she called me and we talked about her and her friend for a few hours, and then texted back and forth a few more times threw the day. Then the last text I sent her she never responded back, which makes me think she doesn't want to talk to me. I'm so confused lol, I have def. seen a change in her ever since she started to hangout with this guy, even though she started to back off before this guy, she still always texted, email, or called for most of the day, and we just didn't hangout as much, now that she has started to hangout with him she doesn't text me until like 10:30 am, were as before it was mostly 6:30-7:00, and it normally only a few of them, and now she never talks to me after work, I Might be Over thinking this whole thing, but I just don't want to start sending texts, calling if she does need her space from me, but I also feel that I'm allowing her to focus on this guy by not texting her and calling closer to this guy if she thinks I'm ignoring her, which I'm not I just don't go out of my way to send texts, now that she has gotten so distant. I'm so confused on what to do, I know that I have brought up the are you just stringing me along, or using me thing a few times, and every time she says no, that she has always told me the truth, and it kind of makes her mad, but right now I feel that's what's she doing, anyone have any sugesstions, or opinions??

Nov 9, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Any one??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search