Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superplex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Frigidaire dryer squeaks
    I don't know the model number but I have a Frigidaire dryer that squeaks. I do need to replace the drum glide for sure. But would that be the cause of my problems. Or is it more than just that. This is the part number I found for the drum glide 5303937139. What other part may I need and what are the part numbers?

Thank you
    mguirate Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 07:07 AM

Check the roller bearing. Bearings squeak when they are worn. You can find your dryer with part numbers on line.
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Hi, I also have one of these dryers and I've had the squeal several times. You need to replace the rear drum bearing support . It comes in a kit. You can Google Frigidaire, go to one of the web pages and go from there. You'll need the Model Number, I believe its in the front door area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clothes dryer squeaks [ 5 Answers ]

So how do I know if it is the belt or pulley? And is it easy to change?

Ge profile dryer squeaks [ 3 Answers ]

My dryer squeaks when it has a load in it, if I remove the clothes then the squeaking stops... Does anyone know what the problem could be? Is it expensive and complicated to fix?

GE Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE dryer,the model number is EED3000BOW,When I put clothes in it,the dryer makes a loud squeaky noise and then stop and then start again.Does anyone know what would cause this and how can I fix it..

How to stop dryer squeaks [ 2 Answers ]

My gibson dryer is squeaking how do I stop it?

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

View more questions Search