Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Nov 4, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Cremation and what's required
    A friend of mine went to two funeral parlors to prepay her own funeral. She was told
    That she needs special papers from the lawyer for cremation. I have cremation in my
    Will and apparently that's not enough. My partner doesn't even have cremation in her
    Will, it's just what she told me. Are there papers we can download?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 08:29 PM
    I guess it may be a local law. When my father passed he was cremated. There was no will and the funeral home took care of all of the arrangements for my mother and I.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does cremation increase Carbon levels [ 10 Answers ]

Does cremation (burning) of dead bodies increase the carbon in the atmosphere and speeds up the greenhouse effect? Shouldn't we bury the dead so that at least the decomposition will feed the earth?

What % hydrogen would be required [ 2 Answers ]

There should be enough engineers out there to answer this question. What percent hydrogen would be required in the fuel-air mixture in an internal combustion engine for the engine to run? I understand that hydrogen burns in concentrations from 4% to 75%, but haven't found anything to answer the...

Payments Required [ 1 Answers ]

You need $28,974 at the end of 10 years, and your only investment outlet is an 8 percent long-term certificate of deposit (compounded annually). With the certificate of deposit, you make an initial investment at the beginning of the first year. What single payment could be made at the beginning...

Is an air gap required? [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing my sink (2-hole with air gap) for a one hole. I would like not to cut another hole in the sink. Can I get away with NOT having an air gap? I have a dishwasher and am installing a Waste King 8800 food disposer.

View more questions Search