Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flute09 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 05:40 PM
    White Elephant
    What's a good white elephant gift for a Christmas party? (Something that would be a hit, funny, wanted, etc.) How do I go about wrapping it and putting it in the pile of gifts to choose without people knowing it's mine?
    melloboi23 Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2008, 09:15 AM

I once gave a toaster as a white elephant gift. The funny part was it burnt toast on every setting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon - pink elephant - 60's - trumpet [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody remember the title of a 60's cartoon where appears a pink elephant who uses his trunk as a trumpet? That cartoon had the same look as "underdog" and "rocky and bullwinkle show"

Name of this book about a little elephant [ 2 Answers ]

Okay guys, I NEED to remember the name of this book... hopefully I can achieve this with a little help from all of you. It was a book I read in the 5th grade about an elephant... NOT Babar... it was a chapter book and I think the name of the little elephant was the name of the book and I THINK it...

Elephant extinction [ 3 Answers ]

What measures have been taken to preserve the african elephant population?

Remember afterschool special, prehistoric elephant [ 2 Answers ]

I can't explain it; it's just driving me insane that I can't remember. There was a TV show I believe was an after school special when I was growing in the late 80's or early 90's that had an elephant that I believe was prehistoric and possibly purple. I recall that he had a distinctly annoying...

Dream of Elephant in my Subaru [ 5 Answers ]

I need some good dream interpreters to try this one: Early this morning I was dreaming about a young elephant, my dog (walker hound/lab cross) and my son out riding in my Subaru stationwagon and stopping by a lake for a breather. The young elephant was in the back seat with my dog and I walked...

View more questions Search