Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robbyann Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Angiosperm websites?
    Anyone know a good website that I can find info on Angiosperms like the starfish plant?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 05:07 PM

Hi robbyann, I just googled 'angiosperms' and Google came up with upteen sites but didn't know just what you wanted to know about them. So you had better take a look yourself.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2008, 12:33 AM

Hi, robbyann!

Yes, as already mentioned, there are lots of sites that cover the topic. If you click on the following search, you'll find those that have to do with the Starfish Plant. If you want to look for something specific in addition to just general information about the Starfish Plant, then you could try putting other words into the search.

Here.

Thanks!
    cytochromeb6f2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Dec 3, 2008, 09:06 PM

Hi Robbyann,

When looking for more in depth information, I recommend you search using the scientific name, rather than the common name. For example, you mentioned the starfish plant - try searching for information on Cryptanthus bivittatus. If this is too limiting, try a searching using its family, Bromeliaceae.

When searching for information on a broad topic (such as angiosperms), try breaking the search down into more specific areas. Try things like:

"adaptive morphology of angiosperms"
    "phylogenetic history of angiosperms"
    "angiosperm reproductive structures"

Hope this was helpful :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any websites design websites on intalment basis or on joint venture profit s [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?

Can Websites Find Out What other websites we visit? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible for website owners to find out what other websites we visit? If so, how do they find out? Thanks

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

Websites as Seen on TV [ 6 Answers ]

How many people log onto a website they see flash across their screen during a TV show, movie, live newscast, etc. Not including website commercials, just random sites you see during a program.

View more questions Search