Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kah1993 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Executor not doing her job
    Hi, I am from Ohio my mother passed away in may of this year, my sister was appointed to be executor in her will, there are 5 of us and everything was left to the five of us, we tried to find out information from her and she would get angry, now she has changed her phone number and has no communication with us at all. Myself and my older sister had to call probate and let hem know of the death and also the insurance company about the homeowners insurance, is there anything we can do to resolve this leagally. Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2008, 05:01 PM

Hire an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you witness a will and be the Executor? [ 8 Answers ]

My parents have both passed away in the past 5 months. Mother's will left all to my Dad. Dad's will left all to us four kids. Both wills were written and notorized on the same day several years ago. My sister and I were witness to both wills as well as another witness. Now that Dad has passed away...

Removing name as executor [ 5 Answers ]

I am the executor of both of my parent's wills. My father is terminally ill, and I will continue to be the executor of his will. Because of some mental health issues with my mother, I would like to remove my name as executor of her will, and add another family member's name. How can I do this? ...

Executor being difficult! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello All! This is my first post. I hope not to drag on. My father passed in 1998. I received my inheritance out right, but my brother, who was 12 at the time, had his inheritance placed in a trust until 31. My brother is now almost 23 and has requested from my aunt (Executor and Trustee) a...

Executor of an estate [ 4 Answers ]

My wife is executor of an estate left to her by her father. My (wife) is looking a piece of property to buy she was told by the trustee that it had to be looked at and approved by him before the funds would be released. As executor doesn't she have the control to sign a purchase agreement which...

Need to know what an executor can or cannot do! [ 2 Answers ]

HELP! I am one of 4 beneficiaries (siblings) who inherited a house from my father. There was an appraisal done after his death to establish a cost basis for the home. Home has not been sold yet due to family who thought they wanted to buy it, then indecision of executor to sell with realtor or...

View more questions Search