Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sapphirerising Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 08:12 PM
    Skin lighting pills
    Do these work and what the side effects .
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2006, 04:11 AM
    Check out this mega-thread:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...highlight=skin
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 15, 2006, 10:57 PM
    There is no proof that these so called skin lightening pills will make you lighter, and I'm sure most of them aren't safe. If you have hyperpigmentation problems, please consult a dermatologist.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2006, 05:12 PM
    I can almost guarantee this will work for just about everyone. I use the "spa grade microdermabrasion" from eBay, then fresh squeezed lemon about 1/2 hour later and put it on dark spots. It's been working like a charm. I wouldn't ever take any pills. Natural is always better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I just want to ask anyone if you guys tried this skin whitening capsules(L-Glutathione) from this website: http://superwhiteningpills.co.nr/. Im just wondering if it works.

Skin Bleaching Pills [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here! I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried the pills from skinbleach.com If so, did it work and for how long? Thanks Jayda

Do Skin Lightening Pills actually work? [ 876 Answers ]

Huh? Anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work. I mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy ...

Skin Lightening Pills [ 1 Answers ]

Do the lightening pills work and are they safe? Do you have to keep up the process to maintain results?

Skin lighting [ 4 Answers ]

OK, call me silly (well not really) But several of these posts on skin lightning are the most read posts I see. What is it that makes you want to lighten your skin ? God made each of us special, ( and for those that know me, certainly not all pretty) I have known and dated ladies of all...

View more questions Search