Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsurles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 07:58 PM
    Frigidaire Dryer not getting hot
    Okay, after reading everything I can find, especially information from appleguy, I'm looking at one of two possible fuses for why the dryer isn't heating up.

Looking at the parts manual, I can't figure out which of 2 it might be:

1. Thermostat,Safety

Or

2. Thermal Limiter

Any idea which of these two I'd want to test and/or replace?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know who the bran name maker of Frigidaire appliances might be and whether they're any good, reliable etc, etc? Thanks for any info, Kae

Replace Thermal Limiter on Frigidaire Dryer [ 8 Answers ]

Our Frigidaire Dryer will not turn on... According to the troubleshooting guide, we should replace the Thermal Limiter. I cannot figure out how to take the back of the dryer off to replace this part. Can you give me some very detailed instructions. Thanks. Natalie

Frigidaire dryer ruining clothes [ 1 Answers ]

We have a frigidaire galley dryer that was purchased 4/5 years ago. Clothes are getting stuck in the crack around the door that allows the drum to spin. It leaves marks and/or chews them up. Has anyone experiences anything like this or know how to fix it.

Frigidaire Dryer squeaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire dryer Model# FDE797IEWI. The dryer squeaks, mostly when starting and for the first few minutes while operating

Carrier vs. Frigidaire? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few quotes from some a/c companies to put a new system in my house because my current system is 20+ years old and is working against me at this point. I have propane heat and want to get electric because of the rising gas prices. The total sq. footage is approx 2600... the two estimates...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.