Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Nov 4, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Utility Function?
    Here is the question I was given... this is just homework and not a test question. I can't seem to figure out what I'm suppose to be doing actually.

"a consumer has $150 to spend on food (f) and clothing(c). Food costs $4 per unit and clothing costs $5 per unit. The consumer's utility function is U(c,f)=f^2c.

Compute the quantities of food and clothing that maximizes this consumer's utility."

Check out some similar questions!

The result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function [ 6 Answers ]

I was asked to prove the result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function... prove that: 1- if f(X) inc & g(X) inc, foG inc 2-if F(X) inc & G(X) dec, foG dec 3- if F(X) dec & G(X) inc, fog dec 4- if f(X) dec & G(X) dec, fog inc please help me in that

My run utility it's gone. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm currently experiencing something new to my life. I'm been running windows xp pro service p2. Suddenly my run utility it's gone even when I press crt+alt+del my log off or new task buttens are grayed out which I can't use the.I sometimes believe it my be caused by a virus on my...

If total utility is decreasing, then marginal utility is [ 0 Answers ]

If total utility is decreasing, then marginal utility is

Ocr utility [ 2 Answers ]

I have Microsoft office docoment imaging.its default OCR language is English.how can I install urdu as additional language.

All in one utility box... [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for some kind of network device that would serve as a Router, print server Wireless access point and be able to handle T1 or fractional T1. Anyone heard of anything like this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.