Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fscar55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Yellow streaks in lawn
    My name is frank and I have a lawn question. I have a large lawn which is sod in the style of Kentucky blue grass. I just treated with step 2 scotts lawncare and it rained heavy for like a week straight. For some reason there are yellow/light green streaks in my lawn which are appearing. I need some advice if anyone can help. Thank you.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2006, 05:03 AM
    It sounds like you were overlapping too much; the yellowing being where too much chemical damaged the grass. Hold off on further treatments for a couple months. I think you'll find that the color evens out by then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow Flies [ 17 Answers ]

Suggestions for something that will repel yellow flies please. When bitten by them, if I don't get to the meds quick enough, I end up in the emergency room. I'd really like to enjoy the flower garden and patio my husband and I just put in without being attacked by those buggers. It would be such a...

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

Yellow teeth [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of home remedies to whiten the teeth... I am poor and can not afford to go to the dentist to whiten my teeth so I want to try something that won'r cost me a arm and a leg.

White streaks [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to turn dark hair to white as I want white streaks in my hair. Thank you. My colour is medium brown at the moment

Streaks/Patches on the body? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently using hypercreme for almost one month now but was using makari whitening soap for 6 weeks and started getting the streaks from the third week, so I'm more inclined to believe it's from the soap and not the hypercreme. My body is lightening but in patches and streaks so I can't wear...

View more questions Search