Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kantibhaipatel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 10:25 AM
    TN visa (canadian citizen) toH1B visa
    I am canadian citizen working in animal hosppital in usa as a veterinarian on TN visa. I am applying for H1B visa and I received LCA from my employer.When should I apply I-129 form . I am trying to fill I-129 and on page 1 st Basis for classification there are
    A b c d e f g
    Should I fill a-new employment or
    c-change in previ...
    d- new concurrent emplo...
    Thank you, Please reply
    2-From where my acdemic records evaluated . I have professional degree B.V. Sc
    And licence in NJ to practice veterinary medicine
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 12:49 PM

The employer's attorney should be the one who give you all these info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recent canadian PR need us j1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a doctor I suppose to have my permanent residency in canada soon and in the same time I need to have residency in the united states , so I want to know if I can introduce the us residency as an execuse for not staying the required period in canada as an immigrant?and will it be easy for...

Canadian visa, or immagration possibilitys [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, My current situation is this; I am a U.S. Citizen born and raised, I have a girlfriend who currently lives in Toronto, Ontario Canada. We have been together for over a year now and On the 5th of July she gave birth to our son. What I am looking for is any way that she would be able to...

Canadian visa [ 1 Answers ]

I am an Indian, qo I need canada visa to visit Niagara falls from canada side, let anyone know how to apply Thanks

Working in PA on a H1B Visa. Canadian citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am currently working on an H1B Visa for a non-profit. I am a Canadian citizen and been working here since the start of Sept 2006. Which Non Resident form do I fill out for federal income taxes? Is it the 1040EZ? Also, must I fill out a (PA) state income tax form as well? As a H1B...

Canadian with J1 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Canadian, and I possess a J1 Visa which indicates that I am a trainee. I am doing my internship for a private company in USA for four months. I have the following tax questions. Please help. I am very confused by US's complex tax system. 1. What form do I file the tax with? (I...

View more questions Search