Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chawhans Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Cash online
    Hi any body earning a money through online with out paying a single penny?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2008, 03:10 AM

Hi, chawhans!

Sure, people do make money online without spending any of their own money. I've never heard of someone making a living doing that, though. They might have websites and/or blogs and use things like Google AdSense or Google AdWords. I think that the AdWords program does cost some money, though.

Please click on the following links.

Google AdSense - Google Search

Google AdWords - Google Search

But, perhaps someone else might come along who has some additional information for you.

Thanks!
    kulsi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 04:29 AM

The only thing I have ever tried is forex,but it needs aloy of time as well as investment,and the end resukt could be zero as every week there is at least a one bad day when all your earnings for the whole week would be gone,so I won't suggest you that even.
    Most of the sites are USA based and most of them are scams.actually what happens is that people earning on internet are the ones who were like us some time,but the moment they are blessed they would change from a humble nice person looking for online jobs to a proud errogent person who is never willing to help others and would never let others feel the same.
    There is little that could be done as this is how man kind is,just wait for God to give signal as most of us are hoping for.If you find something do let me know vice versa.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 3, 2008, 06:32 AM
    There are websites where you can bid on freelance jobs without paying a fee: Guru.com, RentACoder.com, Elance.com. However, you'll do better on Guru and Elance if you have a paying subscription. There are other no-charge freelance boards out there, too. Note that this requires an investment of skill rather than money.

The other option is to set up a web site through a free hosting service, and offer some service that is in demand and requires no financial outlay. Here, you need web skills, and knowledge of internet marketing skills to get people to actually find and visit your site. Again, you're trading off your time and skills for money. As Clough says, Adsense and Adwords can be helpful here... if you have a compelling concept for a website, and the skills to put it together.

Those are the only two paths I can think of for making decent money online with zero outlay of cash. If your concept is REALLY compelling, you might find capital to finance it... but as I understand it, finding startup capital is harder & harder these days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash Budget/Cash Receipts [ 1 Answers ]

1) Rushmore Kitchen Supply has forecast credit sales for the fourth quarter of the year as: March(actual) $75,000 Fourth Quarter - projected April $80,000 May $70,000 June $75,000 Experience has shown that 30 percent of sales are collected in the month of sale, 60 percent in the following...

Cash Budget/ Cash Disbursements [ 2 Answers ]

1) Rushmore Kitchen Supply has forecast credit sales for the fourth quarter of the year as: March(actual) $75,000 Fourth Quarter - projected April $80,000 May $70,000 June $75,000 Experience has shown that 30 percent of sales are collected in the month of sale, 60 percent in the following...

PSP Online [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any runescape like games that will work on the PSP. Note: I am not talking about UMD disks, but games that can be played on the PSP's web browser. Thanks.

View more questions Search