Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilshannn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 12:49 AM
    cartoon Movie from around the 90's
    can someone please help me?
    I've been looking for a certain movie for a while now. I used to watch it in the 90's when I was around 6.. I'm now 15 and its just randomly poped into my head and I need to figure out what it was called

the movie was about to kids who draw dogs and the dogs come alive and they make breakfast in bed for there parents.
    the song goes something like breakfast in bed breakfast in bed we say that we love you with breakfast in bed oh what a lovley way to be fed we say that we love you with breakfast in bed..

if you find out please let me know
    Allishinca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 07:34 AM
    I am also looking for this movie! I remember the rest of the "Breakfast in Bed" song had a line in it like "I can make you coffee, but it will be colder, because I can't warm it up, until I am older."

I also remember the dogs, a blue one and a purple one. I remember them usually standing on two legs instead of four. The children at one point go grocery shopping, and the dogs go with and cause trouble.

Actually, the whole movie was about the kids acting like adults and the dogs taking the role of the children. At one point the dogs run outside and dancing in a mud puddle instead of staying clean, like they were suppose to.

Ug, I hope someone can post the name of this movie. I've also been looking for it for a long, long time!
    Emssss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 10:35 AM
    My sister and I remember it too! What the heck! LOL I woke up this morning with the 'Breakfast in Bed' song stuck in my head and so I looked it up - NOTHING. My sister says that she thinks that the girl's name was Penny or something, but I can't remember. Ah! This is going to bug me for the rest of my life. Let's hope for an answer... I'll keep Google'ing until then. :confused:
    Sweetpea1190 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 08:09 PM
    OMGGG I love that movie, it came out the year I was born! It's called Grown Up Today. It's a Fisher Price movie. Enjoy :D

http://www.amazon.com/Grown-Today-VHS-Fisher-Price/dp/6301087992/ref=sr_1_36?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1321326114&sr=1-36
    Lmr87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Grown up today, fisher price video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bgy9x__gjA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Lmr87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 06:48 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bgy9x__gjA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie as a kid, but can not for the life of me remember the title. It involves a kid who travels to another land through a grandfather clock, once in the world it is a race against time to same a princess maybe? There is a Dark stallion with Flaming red eye chasing the...

90's Cartoon movie with Unicorns? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember when I was really really young I had a movie that I believe we had bought at a toys R us store. The movie involved unicorns with glowing jewels on their foreheads which they used to communicate with the girls that owned them. I can barely remember the story but I do remember that the...

Old cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It's a cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's maybe. Its about a bunch of animals in a forest and a truck flips over and lets poisonous gas into the forest and all the animals try to survive.

Cartoon movie from the 90's? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about these animals that all lived in there own place and there was a road where there little kids played.. I don't remember what they were but I know they were animals and the kids were playing on a road and I think this tanker truck wrecked and pilled something that was making...

A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed...

View more questions Search