Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GLASSHAPHMT Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 10:30 PM
    Where are the best paying jobs for meat cutters/butchers in Chicago?
    I am a meat cutter with four years of experience, and I am thinking of relocating to Chicago, I heard meat cutters get paid better up there that are in the union, so my question is where would I go to find some of the better paying jobs as a meat cutter?
    apcowboy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 06:30 AM

Glasshaphmt, here is where you can find your answer
    UFCW Local 1546
    smitstuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 06:45 PM
    Meat cutter wanted call 312 504-6647
    Chicago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

Are there any warehouse jobs available in the chicago area? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any warehouse jobs available in Chicago that pay at least 11 dollars an hour?

Best paying jobs with certification only? [ 3 Answers ]

What's the best paying jobs attainable that you need a "certification" for... IE> IronWorker, underwater welder. Just certification exams.. Because when I get out of the army, I'm going to use my gi bill to get a certification for one of the best paying jobs out their. I only need a couple of...

My dog will not eat anything but any type of meat what can I feed her besides meat? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog,Sheba,will not eat anything but meat.I know why she won't but how do I get her to eat dog food again?Sheba is nine years old and she has some arthritis and I put an arthritis pill,that my veternarian gave me, in her dog food a couple weeks ago and now she won't eat her dog food because the...

Looking for a good set of tubing cutters [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks, I'm looking for a good set of tubing cutters - a regular-sized one for standard pipe cutting (mostly 1/2", but sometimes all the way up to 1-1/4") and also occaisionally for cutting electrical conduit (1/2" EMT), and a "midget" cutter for cutting narrow tubing and (more importantly)...

View more questions Search