Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nakedson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Who knows Led Zeppelin's Swan song?
    I'm terriblly in need of the song of Led Zeppelin called "Swan song".Not their record label,but a tune of them.Someone only knows there's a lyric in it goes: "Baby, this is your swan song".

Do you know of any Zeppelin song with this title or the lyric "baby, this is your swan song"?

If you can help, I'd really appreciate it!
    And if someone had already got this song,would you please send it to me?
    My Email address is:[email protected]

Thanks a lot!
    :p
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 12, 2006, 10:09 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...song-3280.html
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2006, 10:11 AM
    Here you go:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...song-3280.html
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Jun 18, 2006, 08:21 AM
    The song is one or the other {Sence I've been lovin' you or tangerine}Of of Led zep III.
    dalyllama34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 08:01 PM
    I know this song I just downloaded it off liimewire if you have limewire just type in into the search thing... Led Zeppelin-swan song... and it should come up also jimmy pages other band The Firm did a song called midnight moonlight this song was similar to swan song and based on it so check that out as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Reggae version of Swan Lake [ 19 Answers ]

Driving me nuts, have been trying for years to find this, it's an instrumental, prob 70's don't know who it's by, just that it's a reggae version of 'Swan Lake' not sure of proper title either, any help appreciated??

Led Zeppelin's In the light (Organ intro version) Can't find it [ 2 Answers ]

I heard this version of in the light that sounds better then the one I have on cd. It started with an organ intro and had this 60's sound to it but I can't find it anywhere.

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search