Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amgilbert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 09:49 AM
    Abnormal bleeding
    Hi, I recently had problems with my cycle I started to bleed 2 weeks before my per. And my doc switched off the patch to the pill. Now two months later I had light spotting for 2 days 2 weeks before my per. Again I asked my doc and she said it is the hormone levels. Well I have never been abnormal ever in my life and this is driving me crazy I took 2 p tests and 1 blood test both negative. What else could this be?
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 12, 2006, 10:14 AM
    As your dr stated, it's probably the hormone levels.. it should balance out, if not consult another dr for a second opinion
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2006, 11:58 AM
    Amy is right. It is different hormone levels from the patch to the pill. It will balance out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal sperm [ 4 Answers ]

If I have 90% of abnormal sprem, what does it mean? Especially concerning fertility? Will these sperms possibly inseminate an egg, and if so, what result on the baby would there be?

I have abnormal bleeding after sex/hysterectomy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a (complete) hysterectomy 1 yr ago. A couple months ago I started bleeding after sex. The pain (moderate to severe) is inside. Deep inside. Before my hysterectomy, 2 yrs before, I had endometriosis. I had one ovary taken out and it was also attached to my bladder. I have had 2 c-sections...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Abnormal Bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure how this site works but I would greatly appreciate it if my question is promtly answered.I had my mentsral cycle about 14 days ago,then on the fifteenth day I was bleeding for about 8 hours of that day,which I stopped later on that day,but then I continued bleeding for a few more...

Abnormal psychology [ 1 Answers ]

What r the applications of abnormal psychology?

View more questions Search