Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostgal Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Any scrapbookers out there?
    If anyone scrapbooks out there, what are some of your favorite websites for inspiration? We have recently moved to a rural area, so access to stores are difficult. I have ordered on-line, but of course you have to wait for the product to arrive. I have found myself making a lot of embellishments, etc to use on my page --- I have just about surfed myself out on the web for ideas, any help would be appreciated.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 05:12 PM

Hi, lostgal!

I noticed that your post wasn't getting any responses yet, so I thought that I would respond. I'm not so much a scrapbooker, but am very much into anything that has to do with the visual or performing arts.

I'm going to alert a couple of people to your thread who will probably be able to give you great advice.

Thanks!

Nov 9, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Thanks that would be great, I just thought there has to be folks out there that like to scrapbook and we can share tips and ideas.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2008, 12:48 AM

I for one, since I've never done a scrapbook, would like to see examples of how it's done from others here. I'm sure that there must be many, many ways to put one together.

Nov 10, 2008, 08:15 AM
    I will take some photos of my pages and if you like or intested I can walk you through it. The hardest part for me is getting the right look for my page i.e. embellishments, colors, that sort of thing, but I keep looking for extra inspiration.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 10, 2008, 08:25 AM

Hi lostgal! I am an HGTV nut and have seen their scrapbook links. They looked pretty informative to me, so here you go...
    Scrapbook Center : Home & Garden Television
    Happy Scrapbooking :)

Nov 10, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Funny you should mention that, because when we first moved here I was happy -- they had Carol Duval and Scrapbooking on DIY -- then they started with DIY and gradually cut it down to once a month - then they started cutting out Carol Duval -- Now I am not happy:( No Carol or Scrapbooking shows except 1 on PBS.

Thanks for the info -- I just have to add that to my links and check them out more often.

M
    blu35 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 01:41 PM
    Split Coast Stampers (link below) is a good place for ideas and CropChocolate.com is a good place to find deals on materials and get ideas. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=586

Apr 2, 2011, 01:45 PM
    If you register w/Cropchocolate.com please let them know blueshobby referred you. Thanks.

Apr 2, 2011, 01:51 PM
    Another good source of ideas and inspiration to get creating is to participate in blog challenges. Participating in a blog hop is a good way to find bloggers whose style you like. This site hosts a weekly challenge and happens to also be hosting a blog hop today - http://unscriptedsketches.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search