Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RepublicanBoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 11:55 AM
    A candy box in my locker.
    Okay, today morning I open my locker and see a box full of candy... Apparently it was someone who knew my combination... What the heck was that supposed to mean? Is it some kind of joke? I cannot name one person in my school who would like me more than a friend. I didnīt open the candy box, but I donīt know what to do with it.

Oh, Iīm 13-year-old boy and I donīt want to have a love affair or anything until Iīm like 15...
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 3, 2008, 12:21 PM

Is the box of candy still wrapped in cellophane wrap, or have a seal that hasn't been broken? If it is just a box of that you can just lift the lid off, or was in a bag, I would take it to either a teacher, the principal, or your parents. Don't eat any of it until you find out what it's all about.

Could it be that a girl has a crush on you, and talked one of your friends who has your combination, to sneak the candy in for her?

That's all I can come up with really, other than it being a joke, but that really doesn't sound like a joke to me.

I hope you find out! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you do if you forget your locker combination? [ 19 Answers ]

What do you do if you forget your locker combination and you are late to your next class?

Eagle Project - Re-painting a locker room that has oil based paint [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on my Eagle Project for Boy Scouts and part of my project is re-painting the boys locker room in my school. It currently has oil-based paint on the walls. I would like to use Latex paint for the ease of use and clean up but am unsure of the process for painting over oil based paint. ...

Safety in locker rooms [ 2 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I was at the gym and I put my stuff in my locker and put a lock on it. After 2 hours when I came back my lock was broken into and my purse was gone.I had Everythnig inthat purse it was a horrible experience.How can people be so ugly and mean. So what I would like to know is...

Does a locker slam? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: does a locker slam when there is none around to here it

Looking for the name of a particular candy. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of this candy? It was a hard candy in a roll (like Life Savers) but without a hole in the middle. It came in Sour Cherry and another sour flavor like apple or something. I thought it may have been Reeds (same size and shape, etc) but I can only find that in...

View more questions Search