Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Removing linoleum tile adhesive
    What is the easiest way to remove the black adhesive under linoleum tile?
    Home repair Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Nov 5, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Vinyl Tile Removal | Recommended Equipment

You might find something you can rent, depending on the size of your job

Good luck Roger
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 05:40 PM

Homax/Jasco has a liquid remover that is good for smaller areas where a machine is not cost effective. Homax Products - Cleaners/Removers - Jasco Sealer & Adhesive Remover
    pattyg2 Posts: 480, Reputation: 27

Nov 18, 2008, 02:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Homax/Jasco has a liquid remover that is good for smaller areas where a machine is not cost effective. Homax Products - Cleaners/Removers - Jasco Sealer & Adhesive Remover
    I am currently using Jasco Sealer and Adhesive Remover and I am amazed by the results!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing black adhesive from floor before installing new vinyl tile [ 6 Answers ]

I have a bathroom (at the church I belong to) that has a hard type of vinyl tile in it. A toilet has overflowed 2 times in the past and flooded the floor. As a result, a lot of the tile has come loose. I have the replacement VINYL tile, but need to know how to continue. Under the tile is black...

Removing linoleum [ 4 Answers ]

How do I remove old linoleum that has been glued onto a cement basement floor? Some of it lifted by scraping but some of it is as well glued down now as it was over 20 years ago! I have an area of about 7 feet by 7 feet to remove!:(

Ceramic tile over self adhesive vinyl tile work? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small bathroom with self-adhesive vinyl tile on the floor. Can I put ceramic tile over this vinyl tile?

Putting linoleum over 6x6 tile [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to put new flooring in my basement. Currently there are 6x6 vinyl tiles. I'm not sure if they are asbestos tiles, but I thought it might be easiest to just roll new linoleum over top of it instead of removing them. There are a few loose tiles, but if I remove them and use something to...

View more questions Search