Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Narain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 01:02 AM
    trigonometric function
    SinxSin7x=Sin3xSin5x:D
    jynx3943 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2008, 02:18 PM

What are you trying to do with that trig function?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trigonometric function [ 4 Answers ]

2cos2x=1-7sinx-2cos2x

The result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function [ 6 Answers ]

I was asked to prove the result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function... prove that: 1- if f(X) inc & g(X) inc, foG inc 2-if F(X) inc & G(X) dec, foG dec 3- if F(X) dec & G(X) inc, fog dec 4- if f(X) dec & G(X) dec, fog inc please help me in that

Trigonometric ratios [ 1 Answers ]

In the accompanying diagram, a ladder leaning against a building makes an angle of 58 degrees with level ground. If the distance from the foot of the ladder to the building is 6 Feet , find, to the nearest foot , how far up the building the ladder will reach. This was my hw question and I found...

Trigonometric Functions [ 1 Answers ]

How do you solve this problem: Solve for x and y: 10^logx +(sin^-1 y)i =3-(3.14/3)i

Trigonometric function [ 1 Answers ]

Please, I don't understand vector. I don't know how to solve or use it. :'( here are the question that I need help on. 1. Vector A points along the +y axis and has a magnitude of 100.00 units. Vector B points at an angle of 60.0 degrees above the + x axis and has a magnitude of 200.0 units....

View more questions Search