Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Didn't get period for 4 months
    I haven't gotten my period for 4 months. I'm positive I'm not pregnant and I don't smoke or do drugs or do anything that would interfere with my period. Is this serious enough to go to the doctor or should I just continue to wait.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 07:52 PM

Anytime you miss your period for an extended length of time, without pregnancy, you should see your doctor. There are a number of things that could be wrong, some that are not at all dangerous, but others that are. The early you find out what's going on, the better.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my period on February 15 ,I didn't get period on march and April [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I got period in February 15 2008,I don't get period in march and April but I am getting white discharge some time more

Miscarryed didn't get period yet [ 1 Answers ]

My Lmp Was Aug.5th 07 I Had An Miscarrrige On Sep20th Which Lasted A 1wk And A Half But Before That I Had Spotting For A Couple Of Days It Is Now October 18th I Usually Have A 28day Cycle Sometimes Its 26th Day Cycle I Didn't Get My Period Yet Not Even Having Pains Not A Sign That A Period Is Going...

2 months and no period! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I am so glad that I stumbled across this site. I haven't had a period since July 20th. I am now 2 months late and told that I am not pregnant. I use protection (condoms). I have taken 2 hpt and had a urine test and blood test in the ER. Both the blood and urine test was negative. ...

No period for months now period stopped [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period since April and now its July. My last regular period was in the end of April of this yr. then in may there was nothing. No discharge of any kind no nothing last month; in June in the 20's all I had was a brown discharge and some streaks of blood towards the end. Now...

Didn't get period for two months, and now I have it with really BIG clots, :S [ 2 Answers ]

Uhm, I've never asked a question here before, But I didn't have a period for two months and I don't think I was pregnant because I didn't sleep with anyone during that time until about two weeks ago, and we always used a condom, I finally got it yesterday and started with like this weird blood...

View more questions Search