Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 04:18 PM
    What kind of fallacy is this?
    It takes someone with a really big heart to give to our charity, and you seem like someone who cares more than most.

What kind of fallacy is this?
    nyqil1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 03:10 AM
    I would say apple polishing
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 03:18 AM
    Homework time again. Take a look at the bottom of this page and you will find the answers you are looking for. This question has been asked 100s of times.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2008, 05:05 AM
    What kind of fallacy is this? - The misguided belief that we will do YOUR homework for you.
    ladyluck75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 03:25 PM

Ad hominem/genetic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is Group think Fallacy? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know what is a group think fallacy

Fallacy [ 7 Answers ]

1. It takes someone with a really big heart to give to our charity, and you seem like someone who cares more that most. 2.On a radio as: Have you been fatigued irritable moody? If these symptoms are ignored you might become depressed or even suicidal, Ward off t he blues by taking a pill proven to...

Which fallacy would this be? [ 7 Answers ]

On a radio ad: “Have you been fatigued, irritable, moody? If these symptoms are ignored, you might become depressed or even suicidal! Ward off the blues by taking a pill proven to cheer you up. Millions of people have, and they’re glad they did!”

Can anyone identify this fallacy? [ 1 Answers ]

Letter to the editor: “I strongly object to the proposed sale of alcoholic beverages at County Golf Course. The idea of allowing people to drink wherever and whenever they please is positively disgraceful and can only lead to more alcoholism and all the problems it produces—drunk driving,...

View more questions Search