Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paige206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Is over exposure of limestone or silt harmful to pets?
    Can silt or limestone be toxic to a small pet (dog)? Drilling was done up the street, my yard is covered with gray silt and the ground is very wet (soggy). If my small dog were to walk through the yard and clean herself would this be harmful to her?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 05:49 PM
    I doubt it, but you may want to wipe her paws clean just to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Exposure to Methane Gas [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone Im 24 and have recently been told I have been exposed to methane gas for around 3 months... now over the past month or so I have felt sick (but that has eased) and suffering with headaches. The other day I started with severe neck ache only on my left side and now to add to it it...

How do I get rid of silt in water in home from well? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with silt coming through the water from a submersible well under my home's foundation. I have a water softener, and a whole house filtration system. But he filter on the filtration system is clogged with silt after only 10 days use and I have to keep buying new filters. The well...

Remove paint from a limestone fire place [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove paint from a limestone fire place?

Limestone / Lime [ 2 Answers ]

Is lime fertilizer crushed limestone? Or is it something else?

Stripping paint from limestone fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a limestone fireplace and mantle. It has several coats of paint. Any suggestions for stripping it safely, as in no methyl chloride or similar. Know of any mechanical strippers that would work as in pin strippers?

View more questions Search