The intro starts of with two are three people talking and it goes like this

When chaos rains
    Then when the falling angel preyveils
    What the f**k is he talking about
    Look around the worlds in chaos
    I don't believe this
    He's eating humen hearts for christ sake
    Cannibals ate the hearts of the enemies to gain their souls
    It believes if it eats its victims hearts it not only gains their power but also gains their souls
    So you are telling me that there is something loose in this city eating people so it can take their souls to hell

Then the music starts. There is no info on the cd to tell you what the movie is so any ideas would be helpful

Ps sorry about the spelling
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2008, 09:49 AM

The answer is split second with Rutger Hauer,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

A song from the movie Con Air [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song in the movie Con Air. The song is being played in the scene where a man falls from a plane & lands on some old people's car (I think). It is an old song & I totally love it. Please help me.

Intro to a song on documentary [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching YouTube - I'm A Boy Anorexic (Part 1) and at about 08:13 a song starts and it goes: "its a long road, theres no turning back" and it repeats a couple of times, then a beat comes in. Can anyone help me find this song!? Graciassssss.

Song from a movie [ 2 Answers ]

There's 2 songs that I like in 10 things I hate about you. The first one is played every time the character joey is in his car. I believe it is a rap song. And the other song starts kind of slow then gets faster. It goes "outside all around me makes me happy like I do." or something like that....

A song from a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song Leaving on jet plane, from the movie Armegeddon?

View more questions Search