Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igilvarry Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2006, 07:08 AM
    New web site - thumb images not displaying
    I have just uploaded new web site - www.bridalsales.ie. As can be seen on the "Sale Preview" page some of the thumb images (9 out of 24) not displaying. However, all seems OK on my local copy launched from within Frontpage. I have double checked that all .JPG's have been uploaded. Looking for any guidance. Thanks
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2006, 11:27 PM
    Well it looks like the images are all there - but they are blank/corrupted. I would try to re-upload all the images that don't work. That may solve the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thumb sucking [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do to stop my daughter from sucking her finger...

How can I get nice thumbnail images for use on web site? [ 3 Answers ]

I want small, nice quality thumbnails of screenshots (for web use), like the ones here. My screen shot app gives me images of these dimensions and size: 1002x622, 200kb and 1002x992, 320kb I use PhotoshopElements to reduce them and optimize them for web use. Reducing them down to 370...

Thumb sucking [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is addicted to keep her thumb in mouth. She often do this when she feel sleepy. I tried several times to remove, but she is not. Can anyone suggest a best practive to avoid this. Please fast. Regards, Krishna _ India

Problem displaying photos [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so here goes, myspace.com photos do not show up on my computer, they just show up as the little red x in the corner. Everything else loads on the page, the videos and everything, just not the peoples pix. What is wrong and how do I go about fixing it? And I haven't found anouther site that this...

Date not displaying correctly [ 1 Answers ]

OK has anyone ever experience this problem? When a record is saved in an Access database, the date is saved a 2/3/2004 (Feb.03/2004) which is correct. However, when it is displayed, using Format(RSQRY("CheckInDate"), "DD-MMM-YYYY"), it display 02-MAR-2004. Anyone ever experience this?

View more questions Search