Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Apr 1, 2009, 05:42 AM
    I used to have dreams like yours all the time before I finally came out. Despite your antipathy for "homos" and "queers", you may very well be one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

Crazy dream [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but I have a question with dream interpretation. My dad died ten years ago and in all these years I have had very few dreams about him. In only two of those dreams has he actually spoken to me and both times we were in a car and he...

Same dream [ 2 Answers ]

OK let me give you a history of weird things that happen to me Strange dreams When I was little I'd have the same dream night after night after night about going missing There was a time when EVERYTHING I wished for came true. I mean everything... like I wished for someone to move back and...

Crazy Dream [ 2 Answers ]

I was, I don't know why, employed in Railroad construction. I laid down train tracks for trains to ride on. I was working all this time and I was checking up with the leaders of the site. This site was in an area similar to the grand canyon or somewhere in the west, by the way. ...

View more questions Search